Tell us your successes...

Can't find a topic that fits? Talk here about other business-related issues or news.

Moderators: GT Bulmer, Evan, MichelleJ, drdony, Trent Brownrigg, Mal Tindle, David Hurley

Book

Postby TheRainmaker » Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:58 am

Thanks Nikki! I would love to talk to you about promotion opps. any advice would be appreciated. I'll let you know when I'm finished - or perhaps we can talk via phone...

Jude
Being successful at sales, just like anything else, takes planning, commitment and great communication skills.

Jude Smiley
THE Rainmaker
Sign up at www.makingprofitspour.com for our monthly sales tips, GUARANTEED to generate results for your business
TheRainmaker
Director - Level 5

My Win Was...

Postby mphcoach » Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:44 pm

Last week, I had a great week off and did nothing except enjoy beautiful spring weather, nature and a bit of gentle exercise.

Made a big difference to me.

Regards

Martin
Coaching Businesses To Success
mphcoach
Chairman - Level 9

Successes

Postby TheRainmaker » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:08 am

Hey Martin,

Perhaps you'd like to come to Toronto and shovel snow for a few days. Very invigorating!

;0)

Glad you took some time off. That is when new creativity and energy comes from. You cant serve from an empty platter...

J
Being successful at sales, just like anything else, takes planning, commitment and great communication skills.

Jude Smiley
THE Rainmaker
Sign up at www.makingprofitspour.com for our monthly sales tips, GUARANTEED to generate results for your business
TheRainmaker
Director - Level 5

Re: Book Promotion

Postby litekepr » Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:25 pm

TheRainmaker wrote:Thanks Nikki! I would love to talk to you about promotion opps. any advice would be appreciated. I'll let you know when I'm finished - or perhaps we can talk via phone...

Jude

There are lots of possibilities. Let me know when you want to talk :) There will be a post the first of the week about my new book promotion book - its finally available in print ;) And, the cover looks just like my avatar :)

Shri
aka Nikki
Writing and Promoting as Nikki Leigh
My primary website - http://www.nikkileighauthor.com
Join Me of Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/NikkiLeighAuthorPublicist
litekepr
Guru - Level 10

Favorite Business Book: Beyond Booked Solid by Michael Port
What I Do: Author and owner of a virtual blog tour company - business and author publicist.
Favorite Hobby: Reading and time at the ocean

Congrats

Postby TheRainmaker » Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:55 am

Will do Nikki! My other business has gotten really busy this week so it will likely be by the end of the month.

I'm looking forward to it! Congrats on your new book!
Jude

Jude Smiley
THE Rainmaker
TheRainmaker
Director - Level 5

Previous

Return to Entrepreneur Discussion and News