Exchange ideas on how to brand, promote and position your product and services. The majority of the time, they do not sell themselves!
Moderators: Evan, GT Bulmer, David Hurley, Trent Brownrigg, MichelleJ, Mal Tindle, drdony
How did you enjoy your experience on "The Shopping Channel"? Do you think it's a good advertising option for entrepreneurs?
http://www.theshoppingchannel.com/produ ... o?N=127791
I was actually able to catch your ad spot yesterday and I thought it was pretty cool
! My only criticism would be that they should've enlarged the pictures of the people who were giving the testimonies and given a small speaking role to your background dancers during the set. The reason I say this is because I feel that it would've added to the "human connection" element you guys were trying to sell.
Bonnie Gordon School of Cake Decorating and Design Intern
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2583
- Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 2:17 pm
- Location: Toronto, ON
- Favorite Business Book: Jeffrey Gitomer's "Little Black Book of Connections"
- Favorite Entrepreneur: Kevin Eastman & Peter Laird (creators of "The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles")
- Favorite Business Quote: "Even a caged bird will smarten up and will be able to figure out how to open the door to its cage with its beak. The dream of flying and breaking free is too great to resist" ("Naruto" Episode 63)
- What I Do: Bonnie Gordon Intern
- Favorite Hobby: Baking desserts & Toronto cake decorating