Hey, Mal, looks like you are moving right along! Things are moving forward for you and that's what counts. Keep it going!
Here is my April update:
Goal #1: Articles to Article Directories
- Very little progress on this one and I'm not sure why... ? (Maybe because of Goal #2, lol.)
Goal #2: Blog Posting (My site and Warrior Forum Blog section)
- I have been doing AWESOME on this goal!
- But ... this will soon come to a crawl: see Goal #4
Goal #3: New pages on my website
- Oops! Forgot about this one! Thank goodness for this discussion group reminder!
Goal #4: Corporate Client Annual Project
- Today, picked up the first 40 (of approx. 400-500) items to be worked on over the next eight or nine weeks.
- This will be a focus and will impact my ability to work on all other April goals.
Goal #5: Develop my gtbulmer.ca website
- Oh, oh. Time's running out this month. Still not started!
Unlisted project to be started before the end of April: Another corporate client bi-monthly project, due to be completed by the end of May.
I had expected to achieve so much in April in advance of the anticipated corporate projects, but somehow time has slipped away from me. I have been focused and working hard – NOT goofing off at all – so I think the problem is twofold:
First, I have truly focused on producing a blog post every day, alternating between my website and the WF. But I don't just write and post it – I promote each one, too. I post links on my various Twitter accounts, plus on Google+ and on one or two other social sites.
Second, when I post the links on my Twitter accounts and social sites, I don't just post the links and leave. I spend a few minutes on each account following new people and doing some socializing to maintain my presence. This is all time consuming, but (I believe) beneficial to my Internet Marketing business in the long term.
However, it eats up a big part of each day. The benefit has been an improvement in my search engine rankings and in my daily traffic. Unfortunately, that is now going to suffer, over the next two months.
(Long update! Sorry about that ... but I feel better, getting it off my chest, lol!)