This was a popular article in my newsletter and I thought I would share it with you:http://www.evancarmichael.com/Productiv ... onomy.html--- Increase your Opportunities ---
1. Have more face to face visits with your clients.
2. Be willing to go see people to ensure that you’re taking care of them properly.
3. Be willing to go see even the “small” clients (other opportunities do exist).
4. Follow up during and after the work is complete or product is sold.
5. Ask for referrals.
6. Become a member of a networking organization.
7. Cold call on companies while out visiting face-to-face with your clients.
8. Write a plan of action to create more opportunities. --- Manage Your Sales Leads Better ---
9. Call clients and customers back promptly.
10. Get a history of your leads when able.
11. Confirm appointments (it’s the professional).
12. Present in person (situational).
13. Make sure you understand who the decision makers are and the best way to close the sale.
14. Have referral letters, references and customer service surveys to show client.
15. If the sale is not closed immediately, ask for a best time and day to follow up (then do it).--- Take Control Over What You Can Control ---
16. Control your mindset - stay positive and focused.
17. Over-deliver on presentation, customer service and gratitude.
18. Be creative in your sales presentation, lead generation and follow-up.
19. Manage your day to be more productive.
20. Learn more about personality and how to get along with a wider scope of people.
21. Have written goals and an action plan to achieve them.
Good luck growing your businesses! I hope these tips help!