Got a great tool, article or resource? Think one of them is terrible? Let others know!
Moderators: Evan, GT Bulmer, David Hurley, Trent Brownrigg, MichelleJ, Mal Tindle, drdony
I know that everyone's profile has their favorite book on business, but I thought I would start a topic finding out why people like the books that they have put on their profiles. That way, everyone can see a good list and maybe read some to help grow their business.
For instance, I listed my favorite business book as Spark: Be More Innovative through Co-Creation, by John Winsor. I believe that it is a great book because it profiles some of the nation's most highly known entrepreneurs and their ideas on various business topics. Each chapter starts out with a page from the author about his interview with the business person and then the chapter is written by the business person themselves about their background and their thoughts on a specific business topic. At the end of each chapter, Winsor gives his thoughts on the chapter and gives you some advice as to how to really utilize the advice that was given throughout the chapter.
- Newbie - Level 1
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:37 am
- Favorite Business Book: Spark
- Favorite Entrepreneur: The Donald
- Favorite Business Quote: I like thinking big. If you're going to be thinking anything, you might as well think big. -Donald Trump
- What I Do: I am CEO of Rhino 7 Franchise Development Corporation.
- Favorite Hobby: Spending time with wife and kids.