I recommend this book highly! Author Rebecca Matthias took a small mail-order business and turned it into a billion dollar industry - maternity wear for the business woman.
In this book she coverse everything the entrepreneur needs to know - illustrating each principle with examples from her own growing business. It's great for any entrepreneur, therefore, but since she's also a working mother there's some advice for the woman who feels guilty in working when she's got kids, etc.
1) Where ideas come from and how to test them in the marketplace
2) Nuts and bolts of launching a mail-order business
3) How to buy or manufacture your product
4) Asking for help (combining new business with new family)
5) Getting the hang of cash flow, credit, publicity, technology, taxes
6) Franchising takes us forward
7) How to raise money and keep cash flowing
How to handle disasters and other unforseeable crises
9) The art of negotiating
10) Going public: IPOs, Wallstreet, Private Jet, Realizing your dream..