March turned out to be quite a good month after all! I was very cagey about goals at the beginning, so this is a brief report of some milestones that I passed...
* In the end, I got my tax forms in - it was the first time I had to do that as a "sole trader" rather merely "self employed".
* I enjoyed the first week (that I am aware of) where my Internet Marketing business made more money than my online games shop, thanks to pulling in customers via SFI and Tripleclicks and generating repeat business from them.
* Grasp-The-Nettle.com has at last emerged as my top earner on Adsense, finally waking up and beating my mahjong site and games-shop site. (My monthly Adsense income is still very little, however, but "more traffic to GTN" is the answer, I think.)
* Although I faltered in the last two days of March, my overall page view stats on GTN are up. Again, the numbers are very small, but I had over 1000 page views in March.
* On March 31st I secured a nice website creation contract here in Hiroshima. (I'll keep you posted.)
On the minus side:
* I didn't get around to making a video... still waiting for spring to perk me up on that front!
* Progress on my latest ebook has been stalled by "other stuff"...