Tell us a bit about who you are and what you do. Let everyone else know you are here.
Moderators: Evan, GT Bulmer, David Hurley, Trent Brownrigg, MichelleJ, Mal Tindle, drdony
My name is Ray and I work as a sales trainer in the automobile industry. I have just completed a new training curriculum for automobile salespeople in the industry. It is called The Baby Steps of Selling Automobiles. I am beginning my marketing efforts through press releases and seminar formats. I joined the community due to my continued desire to work independently creating my own happiness and growth. Thank you for having me and I look forward to more correspondence in the future.
- Newbie - Level 1
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:40 pm
- Favorite Business Book: Zapp
- Favorite Entrepreneur: Richard Branson
- Favorite Business Quote: Understand that you need to sell you and your ideas in order to advance your career, gain more respect, and increase your success, influence and income. Jay Abraham
- What I Do: Sales Training Facilitator for the Automobile Industry
- Favorite Hobby: Golf